When you have the ideal long term tenant, why will you not invest and have a gainful return on your investment? or
Why rent when you can own and move into a very comfortable space and home. This unit is set amongst one of Perth's well-maintained garden complex with mainly owners and considerate tenants. It is a safe and caring community far enough away from the main road but close enough to catch public transport. The gardens tell you how well this place is cared for. "It is a delight to be living here" says the tenant.
Are you looking for a cosy and comfortable two-bedroom unit for yourself or for your investment? Everthing has all been done for you. The tenant, who has lived there for more than 5 years, is willing to stay on (at reasonable rents of course). Your investment may come with a ready-made and reliable tenant, who cares for the property. Convenience will never be an issue for this well sought-after location with easy access to public transport into the city, only 6 kms away. Shopping is made easy with The Dog Swamp shops 3 blocks away.
Features of this property include:
- Top floor unit overlooking Reader Reserve
- Two bedrooms
- Large mirrored built-in robe in Master bedroom
- Large open plan living/dining/kitchen area with reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Private balcony overlooking Reader Reserve
- Well-equipped kitchen with electric oven, cooktop, rangehood, double kitchen sink, double sided drainers, island bench, pantry and wooden benchtops.
- Refurbished bathroom/laundry
- Security screens on doors and windows
- Dedicated parking space,
- Visitor parking off Darch Street
- Well managed strata complex showing off beautifully maintained gardens.
- Recently re-laid driveway.
- Currently tenanted with a strong rental history
Size: 59 m2 of living space
Strata: $586 p/q
Water: $877.43 p/a
City of Stirling Council Rates: $1338 p/a
Contact Betty McSkimming on 0412 844 869 to organise an inspection.
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.
Viewings by appointment only
0412 844 869