- Shelley Foreshore & Canning River Location
- Extremely Affordable Living
- Community Feel
- Surround Yourself by Nature & Amenity
- Lease for Life Tenure
- No Stamp Duty & Council Rates
- 2 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom & 1 Carpark
This 2-bedroom villa with a large rear courtyard will endear your heart. The villa is closely located to the main car park and the village grounds, making parking and entry effortless for you and your visiting loved ones and friends.
Villa 18 has been rejuvenated throughout, including a complete bathroom makeover with walk in shower (no step) for your ease. The kitchen has new floor tiling, benchtops and overhead cupboards for plenty of storage. Other additions include new carpets and fresh painting throughout as well new lighting. The villa has a spacious hallway on entry, with an open plan living area, 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom and 1 car park.
The hub is the Community Hall with library and carpet bowl facilities and even dining space for larger gatherings, with its own kitchen. So, if you have friends and family, there is space enough to welcome them around and enjoy this extra facility as an addition to your home. The village is surrounded by a beauty of flora, gardens, and outdoor settings for you to enjoy and soak up the views.
Rossmoyne Village is professionally owned and managed by the City of Canning, who offer a buy back guarantee like no other retirement village in Perth, plus the entry price is very affordable for its ideal location.
We encourage you to get in touch via the enquiry box and one of our friendly team members will be in contact. Alternatively, you can contact Matthew or Gerald for further information at the office on 9355 3400.
About Rossmoyne Area:
This home offers an abundance of options whilst being positioned in the sought-after river precinct suburb of Rossmoyne. Minutes to local transport options including freeway and highway access points, local eateries, bowling club and shopping, Shelley Foreshore and so much more.
Whether you are an avid gardener, walker, kayaker, or bike rider with the location so close to the river - there will be no lack of activities to engage in whilst enjoying your freedom. Come by and check it out for yourself.
We welcome you and your loved ones to visit during home open or by private appointment at a time that suits you.
What Residents Love About Rossmoyne Village:
- We love the close proximity to the Canning River and regularly enjoy quiet walks there.
- The financial opportunity to enter this village is very affordable and now my children are around the corner.
- The bowling club next door is a hoot! We often enjoy a meal with family members there.
- The owners 6 month guaranteed buy back clause is a real winner for Rossmoyne Village residents.
- The ongoing monthly maintenance levy is very affordable for such a top suburb.
- Resident coffee catch ups is one of my favourite times of the week, along with Tai Chi.
Viewings by appointment only
0418 951 885